The benefits of GASPA membership include:
- Two conferences per year
- Website with many links and resources
- Conference handouts and PowerPoints
- Membership database for networking
- Q & A networking through LinkedIn
- Monthly “HR Connection Newsletter”
- Drive-in conferences when needed
- Best in Class Awards program to highlight school system HR departments
- Legislative Priorities for HR and yearly summative reports of legislation passed
- Research-based training materials in Recruitment, Selection, and Retention of Staff
- New member Best Practices Training and GASPA Mentor Program
- HR Handbook of Procedures, Forms and Practices
- Affiliation with AASPA and GAEL
GASPA was formed in 1966 as a professional organization for persons working in the field of human resources. GASPA provides up to date professional development and resources through statewide conferences and through strong partnerships with state agencies and educational organizations. The association prides itself with opportunities for networking with other HR professionals all across the state as well as in GASPA state regional districts.
For more information contact Wilma Widmer, GASPA Executive Director at email@example.com or at 770-687-1299.