Grow professionally through the many benefits that GASPA provides including networking, professional learning, and events.
GASPA was formed in 1966 as a professional organization for persons working in the field of human resources. GASPA provides up to date professional development and resources through statewide conferences and through strong partnerships with state agencies and educational organizations. The association prides itself with opportunities for networking with other HR professionals all across the state as well as in GASPA state regional districts.
Some of the benefits of a GASPA membership include:
- Two conferences per year
- Website with many links and resources
- Conference handouts and PowerPoints
- Membership database for networking
- Q & A networking through Gaggle
- Monthly “GASPA Gathering” through Zoom
- Quarterly “HR Connection Newsletter”
- Best in Class Awards program to highlight school system HR departments
- Legislative Priorities for HR and yearly summative reports of legislation passed
- Research-based training materials in Recruitment, Selection, and Retention of Staff
- New member Best Practices Training and GASPA Mentor Program
- Affiliation with AASPA and GAEL
Active Membership – $100 per year
Retired Membership – $25 per year
Join GASPA Today
In order to take full advantage of the many benefits of a GASPA membership, join today!